Friday, December 23, 2005

Cool Yule

I'd just like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. 2005 has been quite busy for us, and we hope that 2006 will be even busier, what with the new album coming out in the summer. Bring it on!
Oh, and by the way, big thanks to all of you who helped get 'I love my Jean' to number 7 in the festive 50. Brilliant! I am totally chuffed about that.
Hope to see some of you in Edinburgh on the 13th and in Glasgow on the 21st.
Best wishes
Tracyanne

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I wish you all a happy christmas and a very happy new year! I'm from Mexico and I really would love to see you guys playing over here someday... I can't wait to get my hands on the new record I'm sure it'll be great!! Bye.

7:03 am  
Blogger thetick said...

merry xmas and a happy new year with lotsa love from singapore!

if ever you decide to do a tour in south east asia please please please stop by singapore, we'd LOVE to see you play!

a blessed 2006 ahead!

4:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home